As many of you are aware, Nevada Governor Sisolak has implemented his “Stay Home for Nevada” initiative, which includes the closing of all “non-essential” businesses for the next 30 days in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. During this period, Stone Law Offices will remain open as an “essential service” business to assure that our clients’ and the community’s legal needs continue to be met.
In keeping with CDC guidelines and other medically advised social-distancing guidance to minimize the community spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following “best practices” protocols for the health and safety of both you and our staff, including but not limited to the following:
- Except for signing mission critical legal documents or when otherwise absolutely necessary, we are minimizing in-person meetings in our office and are utilizing virtual client meetings and prospective client consultations via telephone and video conference, and email.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available in our lobby, every conference room, and the common areas, and additional high-touch cleaning and disinfecting is being done multiple times throughout the day.
- Hand-washing is mandated by all staff members before and after each in-person client meeting, and all staff have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill or suspect that they have come in contact with the virus.
- On your part, if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.), we ask that you stay at home and contact us for how best to address your legal needs.
- We are leveraging our technology for the receipt and delivery of your documents via our secure cloud service, and utilizing e-signature and e-notary services for remote signing. In addition, our technology allows each of our attorneys and staff to work remotely from home.
If you have any questions, or if you need assistance with the review or update of estate planning, probate, trust administration, asset protection, and business planning legal needs, please do not hesitate to contact us at 702-998-0444, or schedule a complimentary consultation.